Big Bang Theory to end.

It was far too try hard. The novelty wore off very quickly and ended up being just proper base humour.

Nowt clever about it at all.

I enjoyed it.

Interesting touch: Penny was wearing the same top in the final episode as she was in the first one.

Less good: Buffy's not looking so good nowadays.
Aye Buffy looked a bit puffy of the face.
Bit of an odd feel to it - could have done with more Stuart? Why did Raj not react to Penny being preggers?

It’s been a great show still - ok it’s cosy and undemanding but there’s nowt wrong with that every now and again

Aye Buffy looked a bit puffy of the face.
Bit of an odd feel to it - could have done with more Stuart? Why did Raj not react to Penny being preggers?

It’s been a great show still - ok it’s cosy and undemanding but there’s nowt wrong with that every now and again

I thought Stuart was underused in the last episode. He was almost becoming a main character then one frantic phone call at the end. The admittedly brilliant, BarryKripke was more prominent.

As a scientist:

a) it reminded me of how scientists are together. The geek things accepted as normal, the character quirks, the in jokes, the obsessions...

b) it's done a lot to promote science as a career. Thanks to Amy and Bernadette, I think this may be particularly true for young women.

I enjoyed it.

Interesting touch: Penny was wearing the same top in the final episode as she was in the first one.

Less good: Buffy's not looking so good nowadays.

Cannot believe I followed up this......

It was the 100th episode.
Penny used the same bag from the start.
Penny was going to be called Katie

What the fuck am I doing with my life???

Well I thought it was a good ending.
It left a few things open, but I remember saying to Mrs K, where else can they go with this, which won't just end up dragging it along just to benefit a couple of smaller story lines?

Everyone who works thinks that retirement will be great, that for all the shit you have to put up with it's the light at the end of the tunnel.
Well today I've been googling the Big Bang Theory for random facts, changed the bed and will be going to Morrisons later.
Whoppee f***ing do:)
I could live with that!

Back