Big Bang Theory to end.

I thought Clare (Raj's other lass) was canny. She also appeared in an earlier episode as another character when Howard and Raj pretended to be goths.

I was thinking about this again today. They should get Danny Pudi (Abed from Community) in as a replacement for Sheldon. He'd be easily as good if not better as the main "genius/nerd with social issues" character.

or just bring back community which was far superior

It was in its prime, but after Chevy Chase and Donald Glover left and Yvette Nicole Brown dropped down to guest cast, it was a shadow of its former self.

Except the "gay dean" episode with the stage adaptation of The Karate Kid in season 6. That was top quality.

Troy and Abed in the mooooorning.

It was in its prime, but after Chevy Chase and Donald Glover left and Yvette Nicole Brown dropped down to guest cast, it was a shadow of its former self.

Except the "gay dean" episode with the stage adaptation of The Karate Kid in season 6. That was top quality.

Troy and Abed in the mooooorning.
Forgot Daniel Glover had left it, he was a big miss alright, did really care either way about chevy chase tbh plus he sounded like a total dick to work with

I'm all for treating people properly and giving support and understanding when appropriate, but the adult Sheldon character hasn't got issues he's just a right selfish prick. Somebody would've chucked the fecker out've a winda by now. The writers just added random "quirks" to appeal to a wider range so more people could recognise similarities. That other fecker's speech impediment is completely unacceptable as well.

Back