Better Call Saul - Season 6

Started watching this a few weeks ago, just finished the episode where Mike speaks out at the meeting where the guy is lying. Great show, I get more engrossed in the cartel stuff more than lawyer stuff, although Jimmy is great and Kim is a top bird. Love Mike too. I have done Breaking Bad twice and it’s great.

The story is linking well with Breaking Bad and is essential viewing imo, top, top TV.

Glad when Chuck snuffed it, what a bellend
I enjoyed the HHM arc better the second time round

Just binged it over the last few weeks. Really enjoyed it after dropping out after season 1 originally.

Howard got done dirty, wasn't a bad guy and didn't deserve the shit they pulled.

Jimmy was a daft arse for not taking that deal.

Lass that plays Kim was class, looking forward to her leading the next Vince Gilligan show.

Just binged it over the last few weeks. Really enjoyed it after dropping out after season 1 originally.

Howard got done dirty, wasn't a bad guy and didn't deserve the shit they pulled.

Lass that plays Kim was class, looking forward to her leading the next Vince Gilligan show.
Can’t ever see a Kim Wexler show tbh.

He had to torpedo the deal. The deal got Kim to the trial and at the trial he could be open in front of her and admit on the record that the death of Howard was nothing to do with her and the whole Heisenberg thing would never have been possible without him.

One of the last shots is a black and white of him in the prison kitchen making pastries echoing the first scene in the show in the Cinnabon. He was already essentially living in a prison the whole time

Last edited:
He had to torpedo the deal. The deal got Kim to the trial and at the trial he could be open in front of her and admit on the record that the death of Howard was nothing to do with her and the whole Heisenberg thing would never have been possible without him.

One of the last shots is a black and white of him in the prison kitchen making pastries echoing the first scene in the show in the Cinnabon. He was already essentially living in a prison the whole time
Great show, binged it a few weeks ago

What happened to Howard was so sad

He was a prick, but didn’t deserve that
Thing is, he really wasn't. What did he do that was bad?

Worst thing he did was put Kim in the sin bin, but that was after she fucked up.

Every decision he made was to protect Chuck, the clients, or the firm. He put up with a lot more of Jimmy's shit than he would be expected to.

I enjoyed it but sometimes it didn't half drag on. Vince Gilligan is a fantastic writer so I'm really looking forward to his next one.

I like how it shows how lonely Jimmy is after everything in Breaking in Bad and that crime ultimately doesn't pay.

Not really imo, he could have just said the Howard stuff and kept his story about Walter the same. He'd have put himself in the firing line in civil court but kept the deal.

Not really imo, he could have just said the Howard stuff and kept his story about Walter the same. He'd have put himself in the firing line in civil court but kept the deal.

If he took the deal he would've lost the respect of Kim. By blowing the deal he became Jimmy again killing off Saul for good. They even called the episode Sauls Gone

Back