Bethesda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallout 2 was isometric.

It was there in Fallout 3 (as was Liam Neelson). Wouldn't want to play it that way personally, it looked gash.

Just not impressed with the Fallout series at al TBH mate. Played one of them (3 from what you say) and was bored within a couple of hours. Each to their own I suppose. I need a good story to pull me through a game or I lose interest.

Just not impressed with the Fallout series at al TBH mate. Played one of them (3 from what you say) and was bored within a couple of hours. Each to their own I suppose. I need a good story to pull me through a game or I lose interest.
The story wasn't great (just a mashup of 1 and 2 in essence). I loved it, but it for the same reason I enjoyed all the Gamebryo games - I could ignore the story and piss around for hours and do my own thing if I wanted.

The story wasn't great (just a mashup of 1 and 2 in essence). I loved it, but it for the same reason I enjoyed all the Gamebryo games - I could ignore the story and piss around for hours and do my own thing if I wanted.
I appreciate that but I just can't get away with it. There needs to be a narrative for me, a reason to do what I'm doing.

Elder scrolls online is still alive and kicking, can't see us getting another elder scrolls before Fallout
Aint the same though imo (not that i have played it)

Never managed to get into fo3. Should give it another blast I suppose.

Skyrim is probably the most absorbing game i have played and a new release would tempt me to go next gen.

Aint the same though imo (not that i have played it)

Never managed to get into fo3. Should give it another blast I suppose.

Skyrim is probably the most absorbing game i have played and a new release would tempt me to go next gen.
I'm treating it like Elder Scrolls 5.5 with always on DRM rather than an online game.

Getting close now, elder scrolls 6 expected not to be shown till next year which certainly opens the floor open to Fallout 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back