Best film you saw in the cinema?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the projectionist put on Logan by mistake?

No mate I don't think so. It was 2009, and Logan didn't come out until 2017. Seems an unlikely mistake to make. The film I watched was definitely the Origins one, as I've watched it on television since then and I don't think the broadcasters would also make the mistake of showing Logan instead of Origins.

Saving private Ryan was pretty harrowing on the big screen mind.

Independence Day was a proper summer blockbuster. Only cause randy quid was exactly like me fatha who I watched it with (minus the alien abduction and pilot and more drinking loonyness)

Last edited:
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves :cool: Loved the whole legend of Robin Hood as a kid and couldn't wait to see this.

Independence Day was awesome anarl. It was the first film I went to see without a parent - remember me mam playing war with whichever poor soul happened to be working the booth in the ABC that day to let me and me mates in to see it despite us only being 10 and 9 (was a 12 ya kna!). :lol:

Probably get pelters for this but the only film I've been back to the pictures to see twice was Star Wars Ep. III: Revenge of the Sith. It's still the 4th best Star Wars film to be fair.

The Two Towers was class anarl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back