Best Ever Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably Spectrum +2. Nee games like so had to learn to make me own and basically just type some random shit in to it :lol:
Or perhaps the year I got both an AT-AT and the Millenium Falcon.
Spoilt rotten
I got a new casey every christmas, one of me dar's pit socks filled with fruit and nuts and that was it

However the best pressie i ever got and was totally blown away by was a Raleigh Grifter

my 6yo self was obsessed with getting one of those, why i have no idea - what did it actually do?
Me anarl

On the advert it seemed to be able to deliver a can of beer to yer dar

my 6yo self was obsessed with getting one of those, why i have no idea - what did it actually do?
There ya gan, don't think you will get it in time for Christmas like
Big Trak Programmable Electronic Car | eBay

This one is an original
Vintage Bigtrak and trailer boxed. | eBay

Last edited:
Being bought a NES was pretty awesome. I still have it! Not sure if it works mind. Might have a look when I go up home this weekend

the links to the big trak remind me of something else i was obsessed with getting as a young'n back in the 80s - but never had...

Logon or register to see this image

a Raleigh Vektar... Fenwicks had one that i would slaver over at every opportunity...

There ya gan, don't think you will get it in time for Christmas like
Big Trak Programmable Electronic Car | eBay
think i'll swerve that, there are probably better ways to spunk 15quid for a few minutes entertainment... :lol:

I used to tie pointy stuff to the front then programme it to gan for the dog when it was asleep

Not nice I know
:lol: :lol: it was a simpler time back in the 80s... :lol:

Last edited:
spectrum 128+ my mam (no) bought it from dixons in the town when I was with her and told me it was for my cousin and I believed her cos there was no way she could afford that

Christmas morning it was mine and I was so thankful loved it and did so for years haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back