Best Ever Christmas Present

I can remember getting my Amiga 600, it had the game pushover and the F1 game with it and me dad had got me a load of copied games from a lad at his work. Played Adams family on it all morning and was gutted I had to go out to see my grandparents.

I can remember getting my Amiga 600, it had the game pushover and the F1 game with it and me dad had got me a load of copied games from a lad at his work. Played Adams family on it all morning and was gutted I had to go out to see my grandparents.
Them's the best ones - when you're horrified at the thought of having to leave your presents to go and visit people.

I'll be making my bairn do the same this year :lol:

BSA Mercury.22 Air rifle.
Had permission to shoot in a farmers field.
Best present and feeling ever. Still have the gun for a nostalgic purpose.

Kids have nothing now.......x box in the bedroom.

This

Logon or register to see this image

Then 6 month later me and my cousin took it apart trying to build a plane

Over the moon when I got that.... got the trailer too. TBH the trailer was pretty rubbish!

I seem to remember it needing a hefty amount of large batteries! (Size D I think)

Eight batteries and a 9v Square one and nother four large batteries for the trailer.

Last edited:
Sitting at anchor off Aberdeen, the gaffer walks into the mess and points at 3 of us. You you and you pack your Shite, you're going home.
Next thing I know I'm ashore waiting to catch a BA flight to Newcastle.
Brilliant.

That F1 game has never been bettered for sheer gameplay in my opinion.

Back