Best Cricket Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryhope's always a good tea and Tantobie used to superb too.

Worst I will give another vote for Wearmouth, had to walk into their changing room and eat the remains of their budget biscuits and crisps.

We used to take it in turns to make tea. One lad on fizzy pop, one on crisps and cakes and one on sarnies.

@GTG was on sarnies and in the pub before the game we asked what he had made. "Roast beef, cheese and onion and roast chicken." Was the reply. We were really impressed. But at tea we discovered the lazy bugger had done a loaf of crisp sarnies. They were nice though.

Reactions: GTG
I remember doing the book when the Sunday team played at Marsden. After double checking the book with the other scorer and walking across to the tea room I found there was one unused hot dog bun with no hot dog and a cup of tea!

I remember doing the book when the Sunday team played at Marsden. After double checking the book with the other scorer and walking across to the tea room I found there was one unused hot dog bun with no hot dog and a cup of tea!

Thats a reet kick in the balls. Marsden are normally canny in my experience

Burnopfields a few weeks ago were superb. Meatballs and pasta in a hoy tray then loads of sarnies, meats, pies, crisps, fruit. Even had homemade flapjacks and caramel shortbreads. Served with a proper knife and fork on a proper plate. Class, Al move there next season :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back