Best butcher for sirloin please

The black pudding sausages from there are lovely, nicest sausage I've tasted potentially. Bit miffed that they close at 3pm though, bit shit for those of us who work
That must just be under the current climate tho might surely ? Hopefully they’ll get back to later hours soon - always a canny queue tho even in the mornings .

That must just be under the current climate tho might surely ? Hopefully they’ll get back to later hours soon - always a canny queue tho even in the mornings .
I dunno I only recently started to call in. Drive past it on way back from work occasionally which is how I found out that it shut at 3pm. Have you had owt from the bakery? Steak and Ale pie is immense, cakes look canny n'all

I dunno I only recently started to call in. Drive past it on way back from work occasionally which is how I found out that it shut at 3pm. Have you had owt from the bakery? Steak and Ale pie is immense, cakes look canny n'all
Yes the pies are class - I thought I’d handle two slices one day but ended up taking one down for my dad and he was grateful for it! The cakes are a bit pricey but massive. Peach melbas are huge but worth it IMO. My little lad likes the sourdough bread from there as well, bloody little hipster ! (It is really nice like- nowt from there I wouldn’t try really)

Open 7 days a week, they've reduced opening hours due to current climate. Sundays seem to be the quieter says for the butchers and bakery

Back