Best butcher for sirloin please

Penshaw farm shop butchers . Class.
Tony the boss is spot on, built that place up from nowt, all the beef is Aberdeen Angus heifers. Of a different note try the peach melbas, Christ their good
Yes the pies are class - I thought I’d handle two slices one day but ended up taking one down for my dad and he was grateful for it! The cakes are a bit pricey but massive. Peach melbas are huge but worth it IMO. My little lad likes the sourdough bread from there as well, bloody little hipster ! (It is really nice like- nowt from there I wouldn’t try really)
Ha didn't read that far so uv tried the peach melbas, yum.
The best butchers in the northeast mind is Hockings at spennymoor, quality meat.

Last edited:

Bevans on Richmond Road, difficult to beat.

Still pricey mind. Can get goat for £6 per kilo at Ahmed’s.

where in Sunderland is Ahmeds?

I like goat but had to go up Westgate Road for it, but its always on the bone so you lose about a third of the weight.
Still pricey mind. Can get goat for £6 per kilo at Ahmed’s.

whiie I'm on what was the nickname Bristow gave the little group that included you, TLR, Hauser et al.

Last edited:

I like goat but had to go up Westgate Road for it, but its always on the bone so you lose about a third of the weight.

whiie I'm on what was the nickname Bristow gave the little group that included you, TLR, Hauser et al.
Ahmed's is in sooth shields
Beside Frederick street

Simple Club.
do they sell vegtables? Icant get Mooli local to Durham for my Gravy base
Yep, it’s a cracking shop.

where on Heaton Rd?
Opposite st Teresa’s church, near the butterfly cabinet. It used to be near the central in Gateshead but they moved a short while back. They have a good range of beers as well, and I think they even serve draft beer for you to sit in and enjoy the full hipster experience. The meat is quality.

Opposite st Teresa’s church, near the butterfly cabinet. It used to be near the central in Gateshead but they moved a short while back. They have a good range of beers as well, and I think they even serve draft beer for you to sit in and enjoy the full hipster experience. The meat is quality.
Deffo try the meat but my beer taste rarely goes past Carling.

Back