Best Aftershaves

Nearly bought Tom Ford Beau de Jour today in Fenwicks after smelling it for the first time. Its class. Instantly reminded me of getting my hair cut in that barbers above Aston and Tucci. Can't remember name. It has that classic barber shop smell. Really clean and refreshing. One fir spring and holidays.
Salon 70?

Picked up a handful of samples from fragrancesamplesuk, tried Xerjoff Alexandria II the other which was really nice, liked Mancera Red Tobacco too

Also noticed Zara are having a sale so picked up a couple of bottles of Vibrant Leather for £30

Blind purchased a bottle of this after hearing and reading some reviews. Basically a Tom Ford Black Orchid clone, and a pretty good one at that, for the price.

Bought it years ago but wasn't for me. That said black orchid isn't my favourite either and I havnt directly compared so may be simillar

Would be interested if there are any long lasting options that aren’t in the £100+ category. I wear it every day for work and going out so go through loads of it. Dave that Jo Malone website is awful like
Montblanc Explorer EDP has good longevity, and if you shop around on the internet, you can find a 200ml bottle for around £60, which is an absolute steal. (if you use the clearpay option, you can pay for it in 4 x £15 installments)

It starts off citrussy, then develops into a rounder patchouli based scent.

Most quality aftershave containing vetiver
My favourite

Terre by Hermes
I'm a fan of vetivers.

My go to aftershave, is Montblanc Explorer EDP.
Acqua di Parma - Colonia Essenza
A brilliant aftershave.

I have a few bottles of this in the house.
A proper old school soapy/barbershop scent which is incredibly long lasting (I can use it on a morning, and still smell it on my clothes, 24 hours later)

Last edited:

Back