Best 1-2 album opening track salvo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like Chic. I listen to music you e never heard of but try to keep this simple, so simple people like you, will have heard of them.
Btw all my musical choices are class.
I was taking the piss with the 2 types of music thing but it's right. There's only good and bad. I like all sorts as long as it's interesting and not bland, derivative slush. I'll let you off with the first Tears for Fears album, however, sowing the seeds of love and that is late 80s, over produced wank. See also Fleetwood Mac, Tango in the night.

Logon or register to see this image

Probably derided for this one but Elton John commanded over 2% of total worldwide record sales in the mid seventies.
Funeral for a Friend/Love lies Bleeding
Candle in the wind

One of my favourite closing tracks on this one as well
Harmony
:lol:
Fuck me. Look, I saw the Elton John thing and hesitated. He was tremendous in the early 70s. That album has some belters. Candle in the bastard wind isn't one of them.

An interesting one is Metallica - ReLoad, where the first two tracks are excellent, Fuel and The Memory Remains, but the rest of the album is appalling to the point most Metallica fans avoid it like the plague

I was taking the piss with the 2 types of music thing but it's right. There's only good and bad. I like all sorts as long as it's interesting and not bland, derivative slush. I'll let you off with the first Tears for Fears album, however, sowing the seeds of love and that is late 80s, over produced wank. See also Fleetwood Mac, Tango in the night.
I don't need a non entity like you to advise me on my musical tastes. You obviously know feck all about TFF's music. You might be familiar with their pop hits and that will be it.
They are a thinking man's band actually, so that rules you out.
As for Fleetwood Mac what has that got to do with me.
When did you become the SMB s music mogul ?
Stick to Pinky and Perky.

I don't need a non entity like you to advise me on my musical tastes. You obviously know feck all about TFF's music. You might be familiar with their pop hits and that will be it.
They are a thinking man's band actually, so that rules you out.
As for Fleetwood Mac what has that got to do with me.
When did you become the SMB s music mogul ?
Stick to Pinky and Perky.
:lol: :lol:
If I'd violently removed my left big toe that time I got gout, I'd have amputated more knowledge of music in it's many forms than you've ever accidentally accumulated in your tin eared, wasted years upon this planet.

Straight Outta Compton
Fuck Tha Police
Brilliant.

1999/little red corvette
Surely that can't be beat? :cool:
Mrs. Boots agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back