Bernardo silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish we could mate. It's a funny one, teams make it look so easy. Monaco spent a fair whack on silva but I remember watching him in the under 21 euros a few years back and thinking he was going to be class. I'll never wrap my head around how in a time when money has been so rewarding in the premier league we've got scouting and recruitment so monumentally wrong.

Teams all over Europe make it look easy and have a constant conveyor belt of players either being bought in and sold on or developed and I would be interested to see if we have ever made contact with these teams and seen if we can maybe pinch a few of their ideas and implement them or change them slightly to put a stamp on it. I don't know how the ins and outs of that side of football works but I know clubs send young coaches to teams like Ajax and Dortmund for coaching courses and experience so surely a similar thing with recruitment could work.
Difficult to get work permits in the U.K but I understand what your saying. Plenty of European youngsters going about.

Luvvly (simpleh) player from what I've seen but this is the essence of where the game is going away from all but a few elite clubs.

Then they f**king twist about the amount of games they have to play and that they cannot make the top two etc.....

Gripe over

Difficult to get work permits in the U.K but I understand what your saying. Plenty of European youngsters going about.

Ah yeah Africa and stuff it would be too hard but the Scandinavian nations seem to churn players out. Then like you say the rest of Europe too, might not fend off the big teams in Italy, Germany, Spain, holland, France or Portugal but there's always ones they will either miss or we could be chosen over clubs around our level or slightly higher by just offering more money alone.

Fraudioula will need another 300M budget to buy a trophy next season. Worlds best manager iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back