Ben White

I have no issues with it. If anything I find it refreshing, if your heart isn't really in it, why take a spot from someone who does. Priorities cam change and he may see more value in playing domestic football only for financial reasons etc

no one would pick him for anything based on his recent club form..
That’s my point. He HAD no recent form when at City but still got picked, now he’s playing crap he’s dropped. Southgate must’ve been estimating his recent form by playing City games on a football manager laptop.

I was just going off the article where it quotes:

'When he asked White the same question about Arsenal, it is claimed that the defender said he didn't know the answer. From there, Holland is said to have responded that was 'because White was not sufficiently interested in football'.

Personally i couldnt give a toss. Him turning England down is a different thing all together and in my eyes he shouldn't get another chance to play for England

again, just going off the article. could all well be bollocks.

They are different, however in my eyes the comparison is valid.

My company for example hangs you out to dry career wise if you don't bleed company logo colours
So it's Holland that's said that White is not interested in football. His words not White's. And going off that article (which might all be bollocks) he's said it in front of others. Maybe White has taken offence to being called out like that in front of people - for something that's not true and by someone who has a position of authority over him. If that's what one of your coaches thinks about you then who else in the set-up thinks that?

Back