Ben Stokes “Durham > England”

Where is Woody, Was there for the media day, Dropped out of the IPL ,wasnt picked up for the hundred when he had no reserve. is he injured

Not injured no. Got his 3 year England deal so is content I think. Will be getting ready for the World Cup

Imagine we might see him later in season. It dependw whether England need him in the home tests, they might try some other bowlers

It’s all about getting him to the ashes id imagine.

now now my hedgehogs don't deserve to suffer Tim Bostock

That’s very true, lovely creatures they are - unlike Bostock. I take it back.
Not injured no. Got his 3 year England deal so is content I think. Will be getting ready for the World Cup

Imagine we might see him later in season. It dependw whether England need him in the home tests, they might try some other bowlers

It’s all about getting him to the ashes id imagine.

T20 World Cup starts 1 June, I imagine the England team will be getting together a few weeks prior to that so I don’t really see any way that Woody features for us in any format until after that.
Paddy power.

The bastards have slashed it at 14/1 now.

Last edited:

T20 World Cup starts 1 June, I imagine the England team will be getting together a few weeks prior to that so I don’t really see any way that Woody features for us in any format until after that.

Yeah I agree.

The big hitters have steamed in there. A bloke from Ryhope apparently had £50 each way on them.

Just got it at 18/1 via a boost on Ladbrokes from 16/1. I still think Surrey should win it but who knows once England test and ODI commitments start to occur.

Back