Ben Raine

Aye, this is excellent news. I'd hoped he would come back. Lees, Bancroft, Steel, Clark, Smith, Poynter, Trevaskis/Whitehead, Raine, Weighell, Salisbury, Rushworth. Looks OK to me.

You'd have to think its as a result of someone going, to balance the books. Lees/Raine probably the thick end of 150k. Unless we've had a few quid dropped our way from somewhere. I've no idea of what the wage cap amount is BTW!

Hows he done this last year? I know his first season with Leic he looked a superb addition. Good signging On the face of it for me. Building back up a good squad of pace bowlers who can bat.

You'd have to think its as a result of someone going, to balance the books. Lees/Raine probably the thick end of 150k. Unless we've had a few quid dropped our way from somewhere. I've no idea of what the wage cap amount is BTW!
I know we've been asking questions to FTECB about why Glamorgan got £5m comp sanction free for losing test status and we got sanctions for borrowing £3m. Two situations not compatible so maybe FTECB have had to renege on our sanctions.

Good signing, completely re invented himself as a bowling all rounder at Leicestershire. He must have had a few offers from other counties so must really want to come home. As has been said there must be a few leaving to pay for the new signings,Colly most likely.

£1.8m rings a bell, I'm fairly sure we were operating around half that with eyes on bringing it down further, no idea where we are at now, this was pre mass exodus

Back