Bellingham

What’s it with some fans, just f***ing support him. He’s 18, he’s class and will only get better. Enjoy the journey as he won’t be here for ever.
Far to much being made of his inconsistent performances, expectations are stupid. We had to watch Clarke and Neil go through the same growing pains. But for some reason as this lad has a famous brother he’s expected to play like him at 18.
Iam surprised at the minutes he has played and think you shouldn’t burn these lads out, but resting him has nothing to do with his performances.
He’s kicking on a bit now with Beale, I can see changes already in his game. Yesterdays goal is indicative of what’s coming, enjoy it

I wouldn’t take less than 20m for him now. Imagine how good he is going to be in another 18month man.
His name alone probably means any fee starts at 20m unless he totally loses his way. If he continues this trajectory over 18 months then it’ll be a bigger fee than that.

What we don’t know is sell on clauses or release fees he may have I suppose.

Last edited:
Aye he was . Billy big bollocks act that will do him no favours when tensions are already running high . Knobish and kid like. Shut yer mouth son and come back when youve won summat
all footballers are the same these days, they think because they have a good game they think thats it. They need to remember they are only as good as their last game

all footballers are the same these days, they think because they have a good game they think thats it. They need to remember they are only as good as their last game
which is harsh and too critical. I would say only as good a their last/ current seasons form. That way you get enough 'data' to judge them on.

Tin hat on but he is the f***ing man, he’s just put one in the top corner infront of 35k fans, aged 18. Go on son.

Most of us were constantly trying to get either stoned, pissed or laid or all of them at 18. He’s banging in goals in the championship and people are giving him a hard time. 😂

Back