Bellingham

He wasn't shushing but pointing to his brain since he finished his O-levels on Friday.
Rigg was first to congratulate him must be a fuck i've got GCSE's coming thing
I wonder what the motive of some is when they go to match. I think they are expecting these young lads to have the same effect every week as a doze of cocaine, and when they can’t get the fix they abuse them.
I saw Henderson first match he played against Chelski. Robbed Essien first touch looked like fuck what have i done and Essien nicked it back. Second time he robbed Essien and kept it i said that boys going to the top

Last edited:

Some of the most talented players ever are arrogant cocks. If being dropped fires him up to prove a point and he does, then happy days. I think none of us are under any illusions that if he is half as good as his brother we won't have him for long anyway.

Based on the way he interacted with the travelling support on the preseason tour, he isn't one. Came across as remarkably humble and down-to-Earth, had lots of time for anyone that wanted it.
if you watch the behind the scenes videos, when the players are coming in down the stairs, if theres mascots there he always stops to chat , same as onien

Back