Belated well done to Scotland

The coming home thing is a bit sad like
Exactly. We're already at home ffs.
To confirm: You're from Heaton and started to support Denmark rather than the nation of your birth following Euro 92. The same Euro 92 which Denmark won and England failed to win a game. The same England that hadn't won anything before then either for 26 years. And you did this because you wanted to support the underdogs.
He's been absolutely rinsed here. Brutal. No coming back from this.

I know England fans get carried away when it comes to tournaments.
However, it’s still not as embarrassing as taking a 0-0 and acting like it’s a cup win
I have to say that you are coming across as a bit of a dick on these threads.
Think how you see the mags on here acting sometimes.

Deciding to follow the European champions is hardly sticking up for the underdog.
But people who support countries other than their own are weird / attention seekers anyway imo.
This. I can almost accept people supporting random clubs around the country, but other countries has zero justification at all. Unless you or your parents were born there
To confirm: You're from Heaton and started to support Denmark rather than the nation of your birth following Euro 92. The same Euro 92 which Denmark won and England failed to win a game. The same England that hadn't won anything before then either for 26 years. And you did this because you wanted to support the underdogs.
I am now choosing to support Leicester, going off the OP this is a perfectly acceptable thing to do :lol:

Last edited:
Scotland played well the other night but there is every chance they won’t qualify. I don’t get it.
I think that it might be connected with their inability to score a goal after 180+ minutes of football. They have only another 90 minutes to get one and then they have to hope their opponents don't better them

I know some of the Tartan Army post on here.

After the usual arrogance of England you at least did enough to show them up for what they are, which is a bang average set of premature gloaters.

I look forward to hopefully seeing my team play yours at Hampden in November.
People will struggle to find a bigger idiot than you on this board.

If I’m honest pal, I don’t really give a shit, I take bundles of shit from posters on here when Scotland balls it up, May I suggest if you don’t like it in return that you put me on ignore.
Alternatively stop crying like a bairn
You drew congrats. You’re going out and we’re not. You’ll always be really shit. We are disappointed we didn’t spank you, you are over the moon. 😂😂😂

Well I lived in Scotland and got grief every international break.
I expected it and laughed it off, maybe you should being on an English teams forum.

Crying.....good grief

founded by a Scot so yet again stop twisting like a fanny.
You drew congrats. You’re going out and we’re not. You’ll always be really shit. We are disappointed we didn’t spank you, you are over the moon. 😂😂😂

Aye really shit, that’s twice you have hung in for a draw, canny synopsis you have there 😂😂💦💦

Last edited:
you lot dug in and made it difficult for us in the end, think your world class players and amazing loud support just took a win away from us, I’ll take a draw and move into the next one but aye, disappointing.

Tend to find this with the lower ranked teams, support and strength of the players usually shows in the end and they manage to get something when they might not deserve it

Same with the French yesterday

Tend to find this with the lower ranked teams, support and strength of the players usually shows in the end and they manage to get something when they might not deserve it

Same with the French yesterday
Exactly, the amount that are fewmin is delicious tho.

celebrating and taking the piss are two different entities, the majority on here are confused as to what we are doing.
I mean haway, we were classed as the worst team in the tournament on another thread and here we are laughing at you for the inability to beat us.

Can you see the irony…

Anyway the OP has done well and got a decent haul.

I have to say that you are coming across as a bit of a dick on these threads.
Think how you see the mags on here acting sometimes.

Deciding to follow the European champions is hardly sticking up for the underdog.
But people who support countries other than their own are weird / attention seekers anyway imo.
Yeah the European champions but you can’t say it wasn’t a case of the underdog winning similar to us in 73 and i’m Sure we have people started following us after that.
This thread is f***ing weird.

A lad that grew up in Heaton supports Denmark and hates England because of the time Kevin Keegan was manager of Newcastle?
Not exactly what I said.

Back