Belated well done to Scotland

Sounds very black and whitish to me.

Denmark and Scotland getting the plane home from Copenhagen and Glasgow?
What are you trying to achieve here mate? You're basically antagonising your fellow Sunderland fans because they support England. It seems your original post was to stir people up and congratulating Scotland was secondary.

I know some of the Tartan Army post on here.

After the usual arrogance of England you at least did enough to show them up for what they are, which is a bang average set of premature gloaters.

I look forward to hopefully seeing my team play yours at Hampden in November.
Well donefor what getting a point when they needed all 3. Seems to be a massive overreaction to a drawn game of football

What are you trying to achieve here mate? You're basically antagonising your fellow Sunderland fans because they support England. It seems your original post was to stir people up and congratulating Scotland was secondary.
I’m putting Sunderland aside to basically say England fans got their comeuppance last night

Giving it the biggun after one win with all the footballs coming home tedious shite then not managing to beat a team the fans and pundits did nothing but laugh at beforehand.
How were fans giving it the biggun? Are England fans not allowed to be optimistic? Scotland and England are rivals, pisstaking is dished out on both sides, it happens. Unsure why you'd be so interested if you support Denmark.

How were fans giving it the biggun? Are England fans not allowed to be optimistic? Scotland and England are rivals, pisstaking is dished out on both sides, it happens. Unsure why you'd be so interested if you support Denmark.
Maybe I like sticking up for the underdog. Part of the reason I was drawn to Denmark after Euro 92 and support Sunderland despite growing up in Heaton during the Keegan era.

Maybe I like sticking up for the underdog. Part of the reason I was drawn to Denmark after Euro 92 and support Sunderland despite growing up in Heaton during the Keegan era.
That's fine mate, fair enough complement Scotland, but no need in having a go at fellow Sunderland fans who've been through the ringer for years because they have a little optimism where England are concerned. I'm surprised you begrudge any of us of that.

Last edited:
See the fume is still ongoing 😂
I have to say that you are coming across as a bit of a dick on these threads.
Think how you see the mags on here acting sometimes.
Deciding to follow the European champions is hardly sticking up for the underdog.
But people who support countries other than their own are weird / attention seekers anyway imo.

Last edited:

Back