Belated well done to Scotland

See the fume is still ongoing 😂
I don’t think that’s the case, he’s posted a “well done” to Scotland thread but the content is all just anti-English. Couple that with the fact he’s a grown up who likes Avril Levigne and the direction of the thread was inevitable.

Had he said Scotland played well and deserved the point many of us would have agreed with him I’m sure.

I don’t think that’s the case, he’s posted a “well done” to Scotland thread but the content is all just anti-English. Couple that with the fact he’s a grown up who likes Avril Levigne and the direction of the thread was inevitable.

Had he said Scotland played well and deserved the point many of us would have agreed with him I’m sure.

Why do you have to make things so complicated?

I am English and can still see through our national team.

International version of the mags.

I stopped reading at I don’t think 😉

Back