Before heading to Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think you might mean Wembley Central

That's the one with the main train station for Wembley

Sorry must be getting mixed up. When Wembley tube was crammed coming out, we hopped on a bus and got off at a smaller tube station amongst a shopping precinct, thought it was called Wembley Park.

You go past the Holday Inn to the one you are on about not too sure about how long it takes to get there but looks like a 10-20 minute walk.

Last edited:
Wee Phillie not doing owt this time?

I would usually avoid him like the plague for home games but went along to the sports bar at Marylebone and enjoyed it. Was a laugh. Mind I was chemist again after 1 pint.
Heading to marleybone station wheres the sports bar fro there ?

Any wetherspoons near Euston Station? Just after a cheap & simple breakfast before getting the tube to Wembley on Sunday
Lovely little quiet wetherspoons at Angel tube station which is the next one up from kings cross. Takes about 1 min on tube or you can walk it in 10. Lovely breaky and 2.60 for a pint of magners. I come out of there last time then went to O'Neils at kings cross and payed 5.40 for magners. Mental

Lovely little quiet wetherspoons at Angel tube station which is the next one up from kings cross. Takes about 1 min on tube or you can walk it in 10. Lovely breaky and 2.60 for a pint of magners. I come out of there last time then went to O'Neils at kings cross and payed 5.40 for magners. Mental

Cheers I might give that a try

What is the big obsession with Watford this time around. There isn't many decent bars?
Location, parking and cheap hotels I suspect?

Decent enough and has outside srating area. Think security check tickets before letting you in but they were sound enough
Sounds canny enough.
My mates were in there before the Checkapisspot final and we'll be meeting in there on Sunday.

What is the big obsession with Watford this time around. There isn't many decent bars?
Location, parking and cheap hotels I suspect?

It's what you've presumed in my case. Driving down on the Sunday so want somewhere north of Wembley to park up, cheap hotels, there's a fair few fans going back there so should be a decent atmosphere and easy to get away on the Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back