Been burgled this afternoon the horrible ***** stole my sons birthday money

Finished work got home at around 2 pm nipped in for about 2 minutes to grab some money to go to asda got back around 240 pm and realised we had been fucked over

My sons 14th birthday today they've nicked his wallet with all his birthday money his laptop all our tablets my debit and credit cards my wife's jewelry

We were supposed to be going out tonight for a meal for his birthday but we couldn't by the time the police left and by the time the insurance people sent a locksmith to try and secure the back door and the French doors that the shithouse ruined

Anyone from the Boldon area had a break in today

Might have to sleep downstairs tonight cos the locksmith has come out and done his best but the back door and the French doors are both proper fucked so are a bit flimsy

Got done over as a kid, was horrible when the realisation set in.

Think of it that only the physical possessions have been taken and can all be replaced.

Hopefully you can treat the lad when you get stuff sorted, he’ll understand.

Might have to sleep downstairs tonight cos the locksmith has come out and done his best but the back door and the French doors are both proper fucked so are a bit flimsy
Have a bat handy.

Finished work got home at around 2 pm nipped in for about 2 minutes to grab some money to go to asda got back around 240 pm and realised we had been fucked over

My sons 14th birthday today they've nicked his wallet with all his birthday money his laptop all our tablets my debit and credit cards my wife's jewelry

We were supposed to be going out tonight for a meal for his birthday but we couldn't by the time the police left and by the time the insurance people sent a locksmith to try and secure the back door and the French doors that the shithouse ruined

Anyone from the Boldon area had a break in today

Absolute f***ing scum they are.

Mate there is a victim of crime charity that works alongside the police they are very good they are pretty easy to find but let me know if you need any help contacting them, I used them when I was robbed they are really helpful in getting loose ends tied up that the police just doesn't have the resource for.

Back