Been burgled this afternoon the horrible ***** stole my sons birthday money

got done during the day a few years ago when i was a single lad living in millfield in an old terrace cottage. they came in over the back wall and through back door. they didn't take nowt but a bit cash, but they did smash my tele for some reason. coppers said it was too big for the robbers to carry. they said, very sheepishly, that there was nothing worth steeling, which made me happy and sad at the same time. they also said that cos the burglars couldnt find valuables, thats why they trashed the place, i said 'erm, they haven't trashed the place, it was already like this' which made them feel shit.

to be fair to the bizzies, they were round straight away, forensics dusting the place for fingerprints, helped me sort a locksmith and also kept ringing me for a few weeks after giving me updates.

feel sorry for the normal coppers like
:lol:

Waste of time they are. A pinched car went through my kitchen wall and fucked off whilst we were sitting in sitting room yrs ago. Police came out..........still waiting for a response or update.

to say the cops would do nothing for a family who has been burgled is just wrong
I've put on here couple weeks ago. My son's house been attempted burgled 3 times in 6 months. Last time was couple weeks ago, police came out again and said to his mam that they should get a German Sheppard. That's it.

Last edited:
Waste of time they are. A pinched car went through my kitchen wall and fucked off whilst we were sitting in sitting room yrs ago. Police came out..........still waiting for a response or update.

I've put on here couple weeks ago. My son's house been attempted burgled 3 times in 6 months. Last time was couple weeks ago, police came out again and said to his mam that they should get a German Sheppard. That's it.
Call 101 and ask for Jack

Again, that wasn't me blaming them. I think they do a great job mostly. The cuts etc... Just don't allow for them to investigate what may be considered a lesser crime, although to the victims this must feel horrible. Not only are your possessions gone but the invasion of what should be your safe place must destroy confidence and trust.

Wasn't blaming you lad! Blaming the feckin Tories!

Thinks it's more a case of the coppers being overloaded lads rather then them not being arsed about the crime.
I agree. And although some have taken my original comment the wrong way, I would love for the OP to post an update at some point to advise how it's been concluded.

Back