Beat Indian takeaway in Sunderland

gone down hill since the old fella wrapped in
I can remember years ago when the place shut down because of hygiene reasons but only heard good things fairly recently - I only booked it on the spur of the moment because I will be down that way visiting my Mam in her care home on Christmas Day

I can remember years ago when the place shut down because of hygiene reasons but only heard good things fairly recently - I only booked it on the spur of the moment because I will be down that way visiting my Mam in her care home on Christmas Day
Are you actually going to have food in this place for a Xmas lunch? I have been since the old fella left, its ok, its better than Goa at present

Heard good reviews about that Fatman Indian Kitchen anyone tried there yet?

Also while we are on the subject I was at my lasses in Chester Le Street on Sunday night and ordered probably the best Indian takeaway I’ve ever had from a new restaurant just opened called Bombay Lounge. If anyone on here from over that way reads this I highly recommend it was superb!

Heard good reviews about that Fatman Indian Kitchen anyone tried there yet?

Also while we are on the subject I was at my lasses in Chester Le Street on Sunday night and ordered probably the best Indian takeaway I’ve ever had from a new restaurant just opened called Bombay Lounge. If anyone on here from over that way reads this I highly recommend it was superb!
Steer clear. Every single other Indian takeaway in Sunderland is better than it.

Back