Beard Meats Food…

BeardMeatsFood net worth, income and estimated earnings of Youtuber channel

estimated Youtube earnings based on number of views and ad content :eek:
Was reading about how he prepares and that. Former PT and lives on berries and yoghurt in build up to eating. Mad how he’s thin as fuck.
Canny lad
Seems like good crack in videos. Just chatting shit to locals and munching bait.
The scruffy bastard , just a heart attack waiting to happen.
🤷‍♂️

Was reading about how he prepares and that. Former PT and lives on berries and yoghurt in build up to eating. Mad how he’s thin as fuck.

Seems like good crack in videos. Just chatting shit to locals and munching bait.

🤷‍♂️
Neither wonder he scrans the lot eating berries and yoghurt in preparation :) saying that like would it make it harder by his stomach shrinking in the build up to it ?

🤷‍♂️
Seen a vid where he says he gets annoyed and frustrated with people always asking how he's not a bloater. He explains it rather simply and honestly. Basically eats next to now on days he's not eating so ends up still taking on sane calories over a week (he's a bit of a gym head too). Reckons he needs 3,000 a day to break even over a week and makes sure he does that even if that means starving himself some days on a week hrs partaken in a challenge.

I've seen a few of his. No idea how I stumbled across them. Absolutely mental thing to put yourself through but he comes across like a decent bloke.

I assume he gets decent wedge from the number of views. If I've seen one, nearly everyone has.

Seen a vid where he says he gets annoyed and frustrated with people always asking how he's not a bloater. He explains it rather simply and honestly. Basically eats next to now on days he's not eating so ends up still taking on sane calories over a week (he's a bit of a gym head too). Reckons he needs 3,000 a day to break even over a week and makes sure he does that even if that means starving himself some days on a week hrs partaken in a challenge.
Noticed he’s started showing his pre game stretches too.

I've seen a few of his. No idea how I stumbled across them. Absolutely mental thing to put yourself through but he comes across like a decent bloke.

I assume he gets decent wedge from the number of views. If I've seen one, nearly everyone has.
Averaging over 40k a month.

Last edited:
You seen the one where he fails a McDonalds challenge as he needs to go for a shite? :lol:
Nah not yet. Me and missus having a morning watching vids that look mad. I’ll have a search for it. I’m watching the great whale challenge now.

Just passed 1bn views recently.

Last edited:

Back