Beale Out ASAP

I'll say it again.

Literally every single Sunderland fan, even the clowns who won't have a bad word said against the club, could see this coming as soon as Beale was appointed.

The decision-makers are the only people in world football who thought for some reason that this would be a good idea.

It was doomed to failure before it even began.

Just get rid man

No doubt he will still be here in the summer and will inevitably be sacked early mext season and replaced with some other free no hoper

I'll say it again.

Literally every single Sunderland fan, even the clowns who won't have a bad word said against the club, could see this coming as soon as Beale was appointed.

The decision-makers are the only people in world football who thought for some reason that this would be a good idea.

It was doomed to failure before it even began.
Many of us said it. He will be another in al ong line of recent failures. Unfortunately the goon will be here the first month or 2 next season. Glad we are just about safe points wise

Instinct is largely right - Beale horrific appointment. Not looking good for him is it. Team on downward trajectory both in terms of performances and results. Gutting.

The owners have to see how many season ticket holders are staying away since he was appointed and there will be at least 5,000 less season cards sold next year with this boring bastard in charge
I sincerely hope so but there’s enough who say “ah I hate what’s happening at the club but I’ll be there regardless” who fail to see how they’re the ones enabling this shit.

They won't sack him till the end of the season. The season is as good as over like as we've got very little chance of equalling last season's finish.

Back