Beale Out ASAP

mackemruss

Central Defender
This thread Might as well stay here for his entire stint as head coach (which hopefully isn’t long)

I listened to bits and bobs of what others had to say but would give him a chance.

From the seeing the team sheet the and the first 10 minutes of the game - we looked a patch of our former self.

Players didn’t look arsed and I watched Beales reactions on the touch line and he just kept running back and forth to the bench looking lost and for help. We are ran by incompetent children who are using the club as their play toy.

Yes we had a good 10min spell in second half but did nowt and subs should have happened at HT

If we play like this in the next 3 games then I do think we need to go back to the drawing board!

Last edited:

This thread Might as well stay here for his entire stint as head coach (which hopefully isn’t long)

I listened to bits and bobs of what others had to say but would give him a chance.

From the seeing the tram sheet the the first 10 minutes of the game - we looked a patch of our former self.

Players didn’t look arsed and I watched Beales reactions on the touch line and he just kept running back and forth to the bench looking lost and for help.

Yes we had a good 10min spell in second half but did nowt!

If we play like this in the next 3 games then I do think we need to go back to the drawing board!
The players not looking arsed is exactly what I was worried about. They aren't stupid and will have the same concerns everyone else did, except they also have to work for the fucker.

I keep saying it but literally everyone could see how this was going to go. So frustrating

From the seeing the team sheet the and the first 10 minutes of the game - we looked a patch of our former self.

Players didn’t look arsed and I watched Beales reactions on the touch line and he just kept running back and forth to the bench looking lost and for help. We are ran by incompetent children who are using the club as their play toy.

Yes we had a good 10min spell in second half but did nowt and subs should have happened at HT

Oh do grow up ffs!

It's actually incredible and I've never seen this before at the club but 99.9% of fans did not want him here and now that he is here he doesn't have the support of 99.9% of the fans. He's been boo'd off in his first game. Not many could be arsed to turn up to witness the start of his tenure. The whole thing is just diabolical and flat. It's hard to put into words. One game in the it's there to plainly see that the players didn't want him and the fans can't be arsed with him. It would actually make sense to sack him ASAP and it not be a knee-jerk ridiculous decision.

No different to most weeks.

He just doesn’t belong with us

It's actually incredible and I've never seen this before at the club but 99.9% of fans did not want him here and now that he is here he doesn't have the support of 99.9% of the fans. He's been boo'd off in his first game. Not many could be arsed to turn up to witness the start of his tenure. The whole thing is just diabolical and flat. It's hard to put into words. One game in the it's there to plainly see that the players didn't want him and the fans can't be arsed with him. It would actually make sense to sack him ASAP and it not be a knee-jerk ridiculous decision.
Players will come around once he shows them the swans in flight film.

Back