Be the club’s new kit man

“Develop and maintain an electronic monitoring and logging system for Kit & Equipment that provides live data of stock levels and planned distribution in line with Club budgets.”

God forbid somebody steals a cone :lol:
i remember a couple of years back someone on here posted a picture of us training with a ball we must've nicked off ipswich that had itfc in marker pen on it.

I guess the salary is poor, as there is no salary stated. Especially once the unsocial hours, stress due to lack of kit availablity and the ongoing eternal quest to find a pair of shorts that actually fit Jack Clarke.
Average in championship is 33k. Imagine bonuses on top, canny job for someone with no wife and kids or with a wife and kids they don’t want to spend much time with :lol:

Saw an article (daily mail so probably shit) saying the average kit man salary in this league is about 33k. We'll probably be lower than average mind
Yeah apparently it's definitely less than £30k and you'll be working way more than the advertised 40 hours. So perfect if you're single and don't have family that need your time.

Wouldn't shock me if all kits have to be washed at your personal residence, with all detergents and cleaning equipment to be purchased by the successful applicant.

Back