BCB debacle and enquiry

It’s just you’re the one that keeps threatening not to renew, then renewing anyway as you don’t seem to have anything else to do.

I guess that’s why you post on a fan forum of a club you don’t like.

Maybe worried is a better word than honoured.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Go and troll the many others who share my view eh?

If you were representative of our support I think I’d consider the Saudis. Thankfully you ain’t so go and bore someone else.

Go and troll the many others who share my view eh?

If you were representative of our support I think I’d consider the Saudis. Thankfully you ain’t so go and bore someone else.
That’s right, there are “dozens on here who share your opinions”… the problem is, there are 35000 at the match who share mine.

Anyway, good new you lot managed to keep hold of Miggy this window. 😂

That’s right, there are “dozens on here who share your opinions”… the problem is, there are 35000 at the match who share mine.

Anyway, good new you lot managed to keep hold of Miggy this window. 😂
I think you are deluded if you think 35,000 fans share your view this evening. We will see how many renew in the summer.

As for the rest of your post I’m not sure what you are blabbering on about.

You are a great advert for the club. The one thing s as bout going is I’ll not be sitting next to a **** like you. Now go snd troll someone else 👍

Last edited:
I think you are deluded if you think 35,000 fans share your view this evening. We will see how many renew in the summer.

As for the rest of your post I’m not sure what you are blabbering on about.

You are a great advert for the club. The one thing s as bout going is I’ll not be sitting next to a **** like you. Now go snd troll someone else 👍
:lol:

Back