BCB debacle and enquiry

I take it despite the initial finding of a serious mistake in week 1 the investigation has now frittered quietly away ???

KLD’s absolutely embarrassing instagram post man! Like some shite a soft lad posts after being caught porking around behind his lasses back.

Having said that, it was seemingly good enough for some of our fans to think he was actually going to do something meaningful.

The day this was signed off and subsequent photos was the day I was wanted him gone! I’ll never forgive or forget.

Shhhhhhhh don't menition it...KLD thinks we are thick and it will just fizzle out ...He actually knew all about it but he cannot sack himself so unless someone takes a bullet for him with a big fat brown envelope in their back pocket he is fked...only other option is lay low , and him thinking " a good run and they will forget about it "

He still doesn't get what that meant to us...he says he does in daft tweets typed out for him by someone else ..but he really still does not get the enormity of the fk up .

And he really thinks he can brush it under the rug.

I take it despite the initial finding of a serious mistake in week 1 the investigation has now frittered quietly away ???

It’s the type of enquiry that’s required when two people are in a lift and someone farts. The person who farted knows they did it and the person next to them knows they did it because no one else could have.

We should just get off at our respective levels here safe in the knowledge that club farted and actually followed through

Shhhhhhhh don't menition it...KLD thinks we are thick and it will just fizzle out ...He actually knew all about it but he cannot sack himself so unless someone takes a bullet for him with a big fat brown envelope in their back pocket he is fked...only other option is lay low , and him thinking " a good run and they will forget about it "

He still doesn't get what that meant to us...he says he does in daft tweets typed out for him by someone else ..but he really still does not get the enormity of the fk up .

And he really thinks he can brush it under the rug.

Actions speak louder than words. It’s absolutely staggering some of our supporters still back the club regardless of literally anything they do.

Back