BCB debacle and enquiry

I agree with the statement mind, but it would also apply to being run on a tight ship, or incompetent people in high places. I doubt very much KLD is looking to get out just yet.
KLD has stated in the recent past that the club were looking for further investment. You might well be right, a well run tight ship is a decent sign, but there is tight and none existent spending. By not doing basic maintenance there will be problems ahead...
Yeah but when your selling property the 1st thing you do is spruce it up 😁
Sadly its a business.

KLD has stated in the recent past that the club were looking for further investment. You might well be right, a well run tight ship is a decent sign, but there is tight and none existent spending. By not doing basic maintenance there will be problems ahead...

Sadly its a business.
I’ve said before mate, I’m in Facilities Management and some of the stuff is quite embarrassing really. When it opened I actually went for an interview for the FM job. They said that they want the stadium to look as if it’s still brand new in 10 years time. I didn’t get the job, I bet they regret it now :cool:

I’ve said before mate, I’m in Facilities Management and some of the stuff is quite embarrassing really. When it opened I actually went for an interview for the FM job. They said that they want the stadium to look as if it’s still brand new in 10 years time. I didn’t get the job, I bet they regret it now :cool:
I used to carry out the maintenance or one of my businesses used to for Peter Weymes, head of facility, at the Sol & AoL .A very honest sound bloke.. Done some good things for the Club and at reduced rates, I'm still owed money from years back.. Some of the storys mate would make your hair curl.

I used to carry out the maintenance or one of my businesses used to for Peter Weymes, head of facility, at the Sol & AoL .A very honest sound bloke.. Done some good things for the Club and at reduced rates, I'm still owed money from years back.. Some of the storys mate would make your hair curl.
I’ve actually heard some stories from suppliers mate :lol:

Back