Bbc2 - Four Hours at the Capitol

Fletch

Striker
Anybody watch this mid week

Documentary starting with the trump speech that whipped up the protestors who then stormed the capital , loads of footage showing what really happened, the fighting with the police went on for over four hours , one scene where the crowd grab a policeman and he is tasered and some in the crowd are trying to kill him , unreal

worth a watch

Genuinely one of the scariest things I’ve ever watched - and it was real

USA is the most dangerous, radically fundamentalist, religious country of nutcases on the planet (and we’ve got 52% of 2016 voters over here)

Watched it this evening. It's fascinating, compulsive and disturbing television. It's bizarre that people genuinely believe that Trump was anointed by God to be president.

Watched it last night, just made me angry. Think politics over here and in the USA is only going to get more polarised and lead to more events like those.

it is

the fact not much will be done about it, nobody who incited it will get done, they couldnt even impeach Trump, just shows that this will go on and on

Without getting too political as not on the board, I think this stuff and the fact they have taken over the Republican party will be enough to keep them out of power

But they will just retaliate like this

utter nutters
Biden clearly isn't the answer. It does seem that the last two elections have been low points for the US and, also, that the UK may head along those lines.

Totally incorrect, the only man who could have beaten Trump.

Answer to what?

Back