BBC Newcastle Total sport

why was tonights show all about them fuckers...it was all bent geordie fuckers calling in to speak to some newcastle fucker who was about or lively as a dead fish

FUCK OFF BBC NEWCASTLE and marco gabbiadini for being a pleb

why was tonights show all about them fuckers...it was all bent geordie fuckers calling in to speak to some newcastle fucker who was about or lively as a dead fish

FUCK OFF BBC NEWCASTLE and marco gabbiadini for being a pleb
Tad harsh fella ..just balancing the sunderland biased show when donald was on ...........................take a chill pill fella cos you look a tool otherwise!

It has more time given over to traffic reports , weather and Holy Island crossing times than the calls which in themselves consist mainly of the same 4 or 5 stupid old bassas who shouldn't really be allowed access to a phone from their care centre.

we know that the A1, western by-pass, Silverlink, central motorway, Cowgate and the A19 at Moor Farm roundabout will be very slow moving. They always are between 5.30 and 6.30. Save a lot of time it they just said "Traffic same as always at this time" and moved on.

And don't get me started on the ludicrous Guess with Graham. Example question ..
"There were a reported 17 of the gravy-stained shouting at Sports Direct on Northumberland St yesterday. Can you name them? "

And lay off Marco

Marco is a tit. I saw the extended highlights confirming this.

It has more time given over to traffic reports , weather and Holy Island crossing times than the calls which in themselves consist mainly of the same 4 or 5 stupid old bassas who shouldn't really be allowed access to a phone from their care centre.

we know that the A1, western by-pass, Silverlink, central motorway, Cowgate and the A19 at Moor Farm roundabout will be very slow moving. They always are between 5.30 and 6.30. Save a lot of time it they just said "Traffic same as always at this time" and moved on.

And don't get me started on the ludicrous Guess with Graham. Example question ..
"There were a reported 17 of the gravy-stained shouting at Sports Direct on Northumberland St yesterday. Can you name them? "

One fella was angrily telling Lascelles that they need to attack more and reminded him that they scored two goals against Man United about five times :lol:

I don’t know why he’s employed as the SAFC representative, as he’s negative and doesn’t even go to all the games.

It has more time given over to traffic reports , weather and Holy Island crossing times

All of this.

• If I want to know Holy Island crossing times I’ll not be waiting until 5:30pm to find them out. I think I’m in the minority of people who doesn’t give a fuck what the whether will be anyway
  • Bang on about the traffic. It’s always the same. And let’s be honest there’s fuck all you can do about it and probably most of the time you’re stuck in the fucker.
  • The fact that they segway rugby/basketball/hockey in to the show too. I know it’s called total sport but anyone who’s ever listened knows it’s mainly football so if that doesn’t interest then, they won’t tune in. I think it’s rare you’ll find someone who likes all 4 sports.

One fella was angrily telling Lascelles that they need to attack more and reminded him that they scored two goals against Man United about five times :lol:

They need to get that scum fella on for our amusement again.

MICKY QUINN HE SCURRED SOO MANY GOOALS SOB SOB BLUBBER.. ..

Great post mate, rice krispies spurted all owa the table :lol:

All of this.

• If I want to know Holy Island crossing times I’ll not be waiting until 5:30pm to find them out. I think I’m in the minority of people who doesn’t give a fuck what the whether will be anyway
  • Bang on about the traffic. It’s always the same. And let’s be honest there’s fuck all you can do about it and probably most of the time you’re stuck in the fucker.
  • The fact that they segway rugby/basketball/hockey in to the show too. I know it’s called total sport but anyone who’s ever listened knows it’s mainly football so if that doesn’t interest then, they won’t tune in. I think it’s rare you’ll find someone who likes all 4 sports.
I'm not sure whether you're on a wind up about the weather?

Back