BBC Newcastle Total sport

And holy f ING island times.

As a result of their up to date sporting prowess my other teams now the gatesheed blyth north Shields south Shields Berwick Nissan second 11 newc basketball newc rugger and ALL women's sports...even though no one attends and they are crap.

It's a great show and beautifully political correct. No naughty words of cough cough Benno will duck under the desk with Prydee Marcoe and Benno. That posh tweed fella does turn up though. Great commentator....where's the f ING ball now we wonder cough cough. It's a goal yelp said Been ah so it wasn't.

Also love the weather mind. It's on at 5.05 5.15 5.15 5.45 6.05 etc. Doeant change much stra gley in that hour. And after the dick head Pryde reading the weather headlines he will then ask Fat Boy Mooney what the weather will be...and oh how they will laugh at some inane comment.

Of course the temp 's can be given as minus 2 or up to 10C. That's it.
Where is this minus 2 top of some hill in Durham ffs. No it is not named and if it was so fuck.

And finally and in the best and latest BBC presentation tradition we will be give and 10 updates of news shows on soon.
Alfie Joey .....and the bird. There for you when you wake up in the morning. With great stories and weather, oh and takes from Cowhill and Cowgate....what were those H I crossing tines again please.

Now time for Prydee to mention hi's boring running now, but perhaps not time to explain why he disappears even more often that Marco on round the world freebies paid for by the taxpayer to cover sports attended by only a small number of PC brigade morons that do not interest the listeners as we want to talk about the lads or the scum. Thats it.

Time for question from that boring old git question from Graham. Or if we are really lucky a stupid question from Prydee again about some boring and arbitrary subject with a rediculous answer no f er knows or is interested in. And and Marco etc refuse to answer and so he takes the huff and waffles some more.

Love the channel me like.:lol:

You forgot about when it’s safe to cross to Holy Island there pal iirc

Nice of Marco to make an effort and listened to bits n bobs of the match when he could pick up the radio signal.

He is under no obligation to run his life around Sunderland AFC anymore, he’s gave us enough.

If you have a problem with a part time follower being on the radio as a Sunderland representative then your beef should be with Radio Newcastle not him.

And these constant Derby snipes by others are pathetic.

Can you imagine if the Mags went on like that about Shearer and Blackburn man, get a grip of yourselves.

He is under no obligation to run his life around Sunderland AFC anymore, he’s gave us enough.

If you have a problem with a part time follower being on the radio as a Sunderland representative then your beef should be with Radio Newcastle not him.

And these constant Derby snipes by others are pathetic.

Can you imagine if the Mags went on like that about Shearer and Blackburn man, get a grip of yourselves.

Shearer is not a fan of Blackburn Rovers , he just played fir them. Marco though follows the Rams as closely as he does us.

As a result of their up to date sporting prowess my other teams now the gatesheed blyth north Shields south Shields Berwick Nissan second 11 newc basketball newc rugger and ALL women's sports...even though no one attends and they are crap.

It's a great show and beautifully political correct. No naughty words of cough cough Benno will duck under the desk with Prydee Marcoe and Benno. That posh tweed fella does turn up though. Great commentator....where's the f ING ball now we wonder cough cough. It's a goal yelp said Been ah so it wasn't.

Also love the weather mind. It's on at 5.05 5.15 5.15 5.45 6.05 etc. Doeant change much stra gley in that hour. And after the dick head Pryde reading the weather headlines he will then ask Fat Boy Mooney what the weather will be...and oh how they will laugh at some inane comment.

Where is this minus 2 top of some hill in Durham ffs. No it is not named and if it was so fuck.

And finally and in the best and latest BBC presentation tradition we will be give and 10 updates of news shows on soon.
Alfie Joey .....and the bird. There for you when you wake up in the morning. With great stories and weather, oh and takes from Cowhill and Cowgate....what were those H I crossing tines again please.

Now time for Prydee to mention hi's boring running now, but perhaps not time to explain why he disappears even more often that Marco on round the world freebies paid for by the taxpayer to cover sports attended by only a small number of PC brigade morons that do not interest the listeners as we want to talk about the lads or the scum. Thats it.

Time for question from that boring old git question from Graham. Or if we are really lucky a stupid question from Prydee again about some boring and arbitrary subject with a rediculous answer no f er knows or is interested in. And and Marco etc refuse to answer and so he takes the huff and waffles some more.

:lol::lol: You've absolutely nailed it there.

Thing is about the travel. I've heard them say the A1 Western Bypass is clear when I've been stuck in a tailback longer than Pryde's monologues about Berwick.

:lol::lol: That's cheered my morning up

Good job listening is optional.

:lol::lol: You've absolutely nailed it there.

Thing is about the travel. I've heard them say the A1 Western Bypass is clear when I've been stuck in a tailback longer than Pryde's monologues about Berwick.

I'm enjoying the extended show. Now I can get more updates on whats going on at Cowhill and Cowgate.

Looking forward to finding out about the crossing times to HI tonight mind.

Back