BBC Jill Dando documentary to mark 20th anniversary of death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very strange murder this. Police don’t have a f***ing clue as per.
Well I'm sure the police wanted a successful outcome to such a high profile case and I'm sure that they have pretty good links to the criminal underworld - so if nobody's talking...?

The truth is that everyone has a theory on Dando's murder but everybody's just guessing. All very strange indeed.

I watched this and it is reasonably well put together. The problem people have is that you don't know what evidence sources he is quoting as regards to their legitimacy. The sheer amount of information released means that obvious errors are made which are then seized upon as the basis to make a whole conspiracy snowball effect at the expense of some good serious research he may have carried out that is then tainted by association. Almost like an Alex Jones factor.

Another aspect being the fact that he interviews people like Muad'Dib on his channel and promotes the 7/7 Ripple Effect video that he made is detrimental to any other stories he seeks to further. Being as it is completely fantastical rubbish. For anyone who hasn't watched the Ripple Effect. Watch it:

Then watch this after:

I watched this and it is reasonably well put together. The problem people have is that you don't know what evidence sources he is quoting as regards to their legitimacy. The sheer amount of information released means that obvious errors are made which are then seized upon as the basis to make a whole conspiracy snowball effect at the expense of some good serious research he may have carried out that is then tainted by association. Almost like an Alex Jones factor.

Another aspect being the fact that he interviews people like Muad'Dib on his channel and promotes the 7/7 Ripple Effect video that he made is detrimental to any other stories he seeks to further. Being as it is completely fantastical rubbish. For anyone who hasn't watched the Ripple Effect. Watch it:

Then watch this after:
Noticed it was the 07.40 train, what a co-incidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back