BBC Jill Dando documentary to mark 20th anniversary of death

Cypher

Striker
Transmission date to be decided. Still a strange case since the police seem to have basically ruled out every motive for the shooting.

Dando documentary to mark anniversary

The National Criminal Intelligence Service report which stated that the Serbian warlord leader Arkan had ordered Dando's assassination in retaliation for the NATO bombing of the Radio Television of Serbia headquarters on 23 April 1999 seems plausible. Also Dando's earlier presentation of an appeal for aid for Kosovar Albanian refugees may have attracted the attention of Bosnian-Serb hardliners.

Difficult to believe that Barry George who served eight years never got any compensation even after being found not guilty finally.

That's the stupid thing - every potential cause has been dismissed by police. Someone must have done it.
Theres still the possibility that it was actually Barry George, or Bulsara, or Paul Gadd whatever he wanted to call himself. Just becasue he was aquitted doesnt mean someone didnt cock up somewhere along the line

Theres still the possibility that it was actually Barry George, or Bulsara, or Paul Gadd whatever he wanted to call himself. Just becasue he was aquitted doesnt mean someone didnt cock up somewhere along the line

Whilst obviously being a weirdo oddball the murder had all the signs of a professional hit and he was just someone who was educationally subnormal. All the evidence against him was discredited and he also won libel actions against various newspapers.

Whilst obviously being a weirdo oddball the murder had all the signs of a professional hit and he was just someone who was educationally subnormal. All the evidence against him was discredited and he also won libel actions against various newspapers.
true. Bent plod covering someone then? Or just incompetent plod ruling out someone obvious

Was going to blow the lid on Savile apparently.
This ^
Then there was the report of child sex parties she was about to blow the lid off involving well known celebrities, MPs and high ranking members in the police force. Whether this was enough to silence her I couldn't say but if MPs and police were involved it could explain why her killer hasn't been found.

I worry about my sanity on here, Every thread i come across you either talk a load of shite or think your'e a comedian. :lol:
It’s all the sea air and naked men in the showers I reckon.

I say showers because those navy lads are restricted to a wipe down only, smelly tramps.....

Back