Battlefront 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better than the first? It was way too casual imo. Is this more like Battlefield?

It has a campaign so is automatically better. Some similarities to battlefield but wouldn't say it was like it. Graphics are immense (enhanced on the one x) and the story is a different angle to most games (playing as the "bad guys")

Haven't played online but sure it'll be alright as the first was decent. Can't wait for the full version so I can continue the story

It has a campaign so is automatically better. Some similarities to battlefield but wouldn't say it was like it. Graphics are immense (enhanced on the one x) and the story is a different angle to most games (playing as the "bad guys")

Haven't played online but sure it'll be alright as the first was decent. Can't wait for the full version so I can continue the story

Can't decide on ps4pro or Xbx version...I know the X will have better resolution but I also know Sony have the marketing deal so may end up with better DLC offerings.

People gannin leet 'cos it takes about 40 hours to unlock Luke and Vader. :lol:

I was always hopeless with the heroes & villains anyway.

Except from Chewie like - Chewie's class.

650k now.

Kind of admire EA, totally shameless wankery.
apparently they've stepped back a bit, its 75% less tokens or whatever to unlock those characters now. They're pretty shameless alright, its star wars, people are gonna buy it regardless. Just chancing their arm to see what they can get away with.

I'll just never forgive them for f***ing up the tiger woods franchise with that rory mcilroy abomination.

apparently they've stepped back a bit, its 75% less tokens or whatever to unlock those characters now. They're pretty shameless alright, its star wars, people are gonna buy it regardless. Just chancing their arm to see what they can get away with.

I'll just never forgive them for f***ing up the tiger woods franchise with that rory mcilroy abomination.

With you there, loved Tiger and it was almost impossible to fuck up, although I'm glad The Golf Club came about as a result.

Trouble is they do usually make good games but take the piss when they get a really popular license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back