Battlefront 2

There is a grand total of 324 cards. Upgrading these will require a total of 155,520 crafting parts. This requires opening a grand total of 3,111 loot crates which will require 4,528 hours of gameplay.
The 600 credits received from a hero crate is worth 27% the cost of a hero crate. This is equivalent to 30 crystals. To account for this, I reduced the cost of a hero crate from 110 crystals to 80 crystals. 12,000 crystals can be bought for $100.

Opening the required 3,111 loot crates requires 248,880 crystals. If you only purchase $100 crystal packs, this will cost $2,100.

f***ing scummy that mind.

Apparently, once people got wind of this and started cancelling their pre-orders, they removed the 'cancel pre-order' button from their website, so you HAD to call them (on ridiculously busy premium rate phone lines).

So I downloaded the EA access 10 hour trial on my One X.

Have to say, visuals aside (AND NOT ALL VISUALS), it's just not that good. I'd much rather the tactile feedback of reloading over the 'Hold X' thing which just never feels like anything.

The X-Wings flying in to Starkiller Base look hilariously bad! :lol:

They've backed down. Took away all in game purchasing. Everything now has to be unlocked in game.
Temporarily. When people have moved on from it a bit EA will slip its insidious tendrils back through the game.

People who have paid should be refunded and there level reset in order to correct the mess. I was going to get this today but they have broke it.

Coincidence it's on launch day? Nah!
It'll all be back in place by Christmas once they've got everyone's cash.

Played a bit more last night and got constantly destroyed by someone who'd spent the cash.
Disney got involved, they called EA and then EA backed down :lol:

People who have paid should be refunded and there level reset in order to correct the mess. I was going to get this today but they have broke it.
Nah screw them. They're the clowns that developers think we all are.

Coincidence it's on launch day? Nah!
It'll all be back in place by Christmas once they've got everyone's cash.

Played a bit more last night and got constantly destroyed by someone who'd spent the cash.
Is that the only reason?

I caved and bought this. The menus and levelling up system are a complete clusterf*ck... Way way way too many options and upgrades and currency... With no tutorial on wtf does what.. no need imo. It's quite baffling

Back