Battlefield: Hardline

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I was f***ing useless online! Had a headache after 5 minutes!

The normal game has been all pretty much stealth so far so it suits me better but it's just way too easy! You played it?
Not the campaign, I only play it online when my friends are on. Might give it a quick go before the Witcher 3 comes out
Get it sold then and get yerself Wolfenstein old blood. Plenty of stealthy bits, apparently (from what I've seen anyway, haven't taken it out the wrapper yet!). Plus there's a hard bastard difficulty level as clearly normal level ain't cutting it for ya! :p
Wolfenstein is an underrated game imo, regret trading it in

Sounds shite as I expected. Battlefield is chod these days. Most games are actually - waste of time.

:lol: I was f***ing useless online! Had a headache after 5 minutes!

The normal game has been all pretty much stealth so far so it suits me better but it's just way too easy! You played it?
I'm playing it on the hardest difficulty trying to arrest everyone and I think it's quite hard though not solid. Would be easy just to blast through though.

I like it.

Need to stop doing laps of the map though in the muscle car with the sirens
blaring pretending i'm in the FBI :oops::lol:

I see. All talk Batts as per.
Even sold his x box and fucked off bf4 to shoot f***ing aliens that are in the same place every minute of everyday for the last six months.I'm that seething I'm not using commas.

I enjoyed Hotwire, then it just got pretty boring. Single player was good .. in the sense that it was so lazily done it was quite funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back