Battlefield: Hardline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was thinking about getting this, been pissing about on Assassins Creed for a month and fancy a new game.

Going to flog AC Unity, AC Black Flag and COD Advanced Warfare to pay for it.

In the mean time back to BF4 :cool:

Last edited:
Was thinking about getting this, been pissing about on Assassins Creed for a month and fancy a new game.

Going to flog AC Unity, AC Black Flag and COD Advanced Warfare to pay for it.

In the mean time back to BF4 :cool:

You'll get about £20 - £24 trade on those 3 mate (depending on where you go). BFH is still around £40 - £44 pre owned. Hope that helps.

Decided to buy this today as I needed something to play, seems alright but I'm pretty shit at it now, haven't played an fps for over a year

Just had my first bash at this tonight. Don't like it online at all but that's just my style of play. I'm a stealth queen and this is just a frantic headless chicken fuck about. Not for me!
Gonna give the actual campaign a go and see how I find that!

I'm just too loyal to the last of us online which cannot be beaten! It's too good!

Update!!!!

Played the first half a dozen episodes of the normal game. Sailed through. A repetitive piece of piss to be fair. Is it meant to be for bairns?!!!
I'll crack on and see if it gets any harder...here's hoping!

Just had my first bash at this tonight. Don't like it online at all but that's just my style of play. I'm a stealth queen and this is just a frantic headless chicken fuck about. Not for me!
Gonna give the actual campaign a go and see how I find that!

I'm just too loyal to the last of us online which cannot be beaten! It's too good!
Certainly not for stealthy players like, it's full on carnage in the games with people sprinting to the middle and bullet spraying everywhere...certainly not as tactical as I hoped :lol:

Certainly not for stealthy players like, it's full on carnage in the games with people sprinting to the middle and bullet spraying everywhere...certainly not as tactical as I hoped :lol:

:lol: I was f***ing useless online! Had a headache after 5 minutes!

The normal game has been all pretty much stealth so far so it suits me better but it's just way too easy! You played it?

Update!!!!

Played the first half a dozen episodes of the normal game. Sailed through. A repetitive piece of piss to be fair. Is it meant to be for bairns?!!!
I'll crack on and see if it gets any harder...here's hoping!
Get it sold then and get yerself Wolfenstein old blood. Plenty of stealthy bits, apparently (from what I've seen anyway, haven't taken it out the wrapper yet!). Plus there's a hard bastard difficulty level as clearly normal level ain't cutting it for ya! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back