Battle of the Burger…

Who would’ve thought that buying your own ingredients and making dishes at home would turn out to be cheaper? 🤔 It’s almost as if these businesses are facing high costs whilst trying to make a profit.

In essence you are correct. I make pizza regularly and I use the right flour, I make my own tomato sauce and use good mozzarella but paying 15 quid for a pizza is stupidity.

And getting one delivered- well don’t even get me started on that!
What’s ya sauce recipe ? What mozzarella ya use. Hoy a photo of it up.

Dabbawal and Slackaws sound the best!
Dabbawal's Lamb Burger last year was for winners... the guys at wagyu burger always do something really tasty normally, conversely i've always been underwhelmed with Jam Jar (i'm told their place in jesmond is really good though?).

Dabbawal's Lamb Burger last year was for winners... the guys at wagyu burger always do something really tasty normally, conversely i've always been underwhelmed with Jam Jar (i'm told their place in jesmond is really good though?).

That one from Wagyu does sound nice mind, I will add to that to my list of top 3!

I’ve never been a fan of the Jam jar stuff at these battles. Though knead and favør is class at them. Kinda gutted they’re not there this weekend.

2 x 40oz
2 x bun dmc
1 x square
1 x jam jar
1 x slack jaw
1 x chocolate strawbs
1 x churros
1 x packed lunch

2 x Schofferhofer
1 x hazelnut porter
1 x diet coke
2 x water

Cracking few hours out with family. Roll on next one.

2 x 40oz
2 x bun dmc
1 x square
1 x jam jar
1 x slack jaw
1 x chocolate strawbs
1 x churros
1 x packed lunch

2 x Schofferhofer
1 x hazelnut porter
1 x diet coke
2 x water

Cracking few hours out with family. Roll on next one.
my mental image of you is the guy off Beard meets Food.

Back