Bastard BA

I'd f***ing better.🤬
BA cancelled our flights from Munich to Heathrow earlier this month. We used their website to claim for expenses incurred by the 48 hour delay and they paid out no problem. Just make sure you've got receipts.

The website wording is pretty negative and makes it look like you aren't eligible to claim compensation. Just make sure you click the 'expenses' button and it should be fine.

BA cancelled our flights from Munich to Heathrow earlier this month. We used their website to claim for expenses incurred by the 48 hour delay and they paid out no problem. Just make sure you've got receipts.

The website wording is pretty negative and makes it look like you aren't eligible to claim compensation. Just make sure you click the 'expenses' button and it should be fine.
We lost one day due due to a delayed flight. We got the flight compensation and expenses back, and got half of the total holiday back. It took 3 months.

For my daughter's 18th, and then again on her 21st, I booked first class tickets to New York for her and my Mrs. Both times BA cancelled their flights from NCL to LHR and gave them later flights which precluded them from lounge access as the gate times were tight. I will never book BA again unless I absolutely have to.

For my daughter's 18th, and then again on her 21st, I booked first class tickets to New York for her and my Mrs. Both times BA cancelled their flights from NCL to LHR and gave them later flights which precluded them from lounge access as the gate times were tight. I will never book BA again unless I absolutely have to.
That’s quite the humblebrag that

Back