Basic maths help ...

KEV_SAFC_FTM

Striker
struggling with how to work this equation out, someone will probably work it out no bother. Needed for a child maintenance claim.

I currently share care of the kids for three consecutive nights out of 8 days due to my shift pattern. 4 on, 4 off shift pattern (I have the kids on 3 of my days off).

How many days do I have them overnight in a year? Thanks in advance.

struggling with how to work this equation out, someone will probably work it out no bother. Needed for a child maintenance claim.

I currently share care of the kids for three consecutive nights out of 8 days due to my shift pattern. 4 on, 4 off shift pattern (I have the kids on 3 of my days off).

365÷8×3=136.8

Last edited:
Hope your work does not involve digging holes with other men:);)

It's not as easy as 365/8 *3, it would depend on where in his shift cycle his rest days were on Jan 1st and whether it was a leap year or not.The easiest way to do it is just get a year calander and colour rest days in then count them.But then what do I know only spent 23yrs of my life on shifts.;):)

Back