Barton alleged to have assaulted oppo manager in tunnel post match....

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannot open twitter here can someone please copy and paste thanks

'With regards to the alleged incident on Saturday following our game against Barnsley, I emphatically deny all the allegations made. Given this matter has not been formally closed, it would be inappropriate for me to make any further comment.'

So Barnsley would insist on pressing charges against a guy who didn't head butt or punch their manager, resulting in his teeth being knocked out. Barton would insist on the club secretary or whoever, to fast track him away from the ground in a separate vehicle just in case Barnsley officials decide to make up some story about an assault.
Absolutely laughable.
I live in Blackpool and the story here is that he pushed some players whilst to break up a tunnel scrap, which resulted in someone colliding with their manager who then lost his teeth. So their manager must have invented to scenario of assault.
FFS.
He's a gonna, surely....

So Barnsley would insist on pressing charges against a guy who didn't head butt or punch their manager, resulting in his teeth being knocked out. Barton would insist on the club secretary or whoever, to fast track him away from the ground in a separate vehicle just in case Barnsley officials decide to make up some story about an assault.
Absolutely laughable.
I live in Blackpool and the story here is that he pushed some players whilst to break up a tunnel scrap, which resulted in someone colliding with their manager who then lost his teeth. So their manager must have invented to scenario of assault.
FFS.
He's a gonna, surely....
North west just saying released further pending investigation so looks like he might get off as he's vigorously denied it so just version against another

North west just saying released further pending investigation so looks like he might get off as he's vigorously denied it so just version against another

They have a game tomorrow so they've probably taken a statement and released him and will be speaking to other people.

Let’s hope Fleetwood are in disarray off the pitch before we go there, a Fleetwood in crisis and an already relegated Southend United would be an ideal 2 games to finish the season with.

Let’s hope Fleetwood are in disarray off the pitch before we go there, a Fleetwood in crisis and an already relegated Southend United would be an ideal 2 games to finish the season with.
Luton were supposed to be in crisis when their manager walked & Harford was made manager

New manager bounce

Might get off this time but it’s damaged reputation further

Can’t have your manager getting arrested
Can he damage his reputation any further than he has

Absolutely laughable.
FFS.
He's a gonna, surely....
a warm welcome for him on Monday won't go amiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back