Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

Barry's doing Banana Juice 50p ltr

This must be a joke. :D

No way can anyone be knocking out banana juice at that price.
Wonder if it quotes they will need strong thighs if the stock lift is still bust out the back

Seriously. The depths to which the PZ boys will plunge is shocking. Hopefully the local plod will have dusted down those discarded monster claws packets and have the culprits in their sights.

Last edited:
This must be a joke. :D

No way can anyone be knocking out banana juice at that price.

Seriously. The depths to which the PZ boys will plunge is shocking. Hopefully the local plod will have dusted down those discarded monster claws packets and have the culprits in their sights.
he was, but you have to remember Barry is the man who can. :lol:

Been to Bridgefield this morning , wow , just wow. Took over 2 hours to get in, all the coaches, minibuses etc. Prices make Barrys look like Waitrose.
Only downsides are carpark which had craters that the last time had seen some that size Neil Armstrong was playing golf round them. Also fellow customers could do with a wash before they visit.

Bridgefield?

What, where?

Been to Bridgefield this morning , wow , just wow. Took over 2 hours to get in, all the coaches, minibuses etc. Prices make Barrys look like Waitrose.
Only downsides are carpark which had craters that the last time had seen some that size Neil Armstrong was playing golf round them. Also fellow customers could do with a wash before they visit.
I’ll not attempt to go that way home. I’ll go via Stella.

Little Ollie's Garden Centre, and Little Grandma's Cafe.
Land of the midgets?

Street view isn't their friend is it!

Need a more detailed review from you, is this place a worthy addition to the Barry/pondzone saga?
Just an aladdins cave of goodies , whole spectrum of items .
Spent 48 pund there today, frying pan, pillows, easter eggs( only allowed 5 ) , carpet cleaner, teabags, mega bag of Worcester sauce crisps, cant think of anything else, my mind is hazy, delirium is still present.

Just an aladdins cave of goodies , whole spectrum of items .
Spent 48 pund there today, frying pan, pillows, easter eggs( only allowed 5 ) , carpet cleaner, teabags, mega bag of Worcester sauce crisps, cant think of anything else, my mind is hazy, delirium is still present.
Their Teabags taste like carpet cleaner🤣
I've been to Barry's (Often Imitated Never Equaled)
12 bags Co-Op crisps £1.50 6pk pizza flavour Mini Cheddars 69p
2 ltrs Spry Crisp and Dry £3-99, Jasmine Rice £1, 6 cans IPA £5.99
Bacon best before 24th April THIS YEAR!! £1
I spent £17 and needed 4 carrier bags, I'm snitching on you @herra soul mob :eek:

Last edited:
Their Teabags taste like carpet cleaner🤣
I've been to Barry's (Often Imitated Never Equaled)
12 bags Co-Op crisps £1.50 6pk pizza flavour Mini Cheddars 69p
2 ltrs Spry Crisp and Dry £3-99, Jasmine Rice £1, 6 cans IPA £5.99
Bacon best before 24th April THIS YEAR!! £1
I spent £17 and needed 4 carrier bags, I'm snitching on you @herra soul mob :eek:
teaabags were yorkshire tea ( dont drink it so makes nee odds to me )

Back