Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

Bridgefield selling mag rosettes and t shirts for their impending visit. Last time visit there .
Meanwhile Barry continues to supply missiles to Ukraine, advertising for more personnel on facey -

Class 2 Hgv driver needed for 2 or 3 mornings a week for local runs only

I'd expect nothing but class people working for Barry. Let's hope he manages to fill both vacancies.

Poundzone's star seems to be fading. I noticed a reference to a "clearance aisle" in one of their misinformation bulletins. It would seem folk are no longer falling over themselves to stock up on heart-attack-inducing foodstuffs.

I'd expect nothing but class people working for Barry. Let's hope he manages to fill both vacancies.

Poundzone's star seems to be fading. I noticed a reference to a "clearance aisle" in one of their misinformation bulletins. It would seem folk are no longer falling over themselves to stock up on heart-attack-inducing foodstuffs.
yes, form is temporary, class is permanent

Even my wife has stopped mentioning their videos, and any old tat gets her attention.

Loads of reports on social media regarding that joke-shop supporters' apparel Barry was selling. Apparently, it was all laced with essence of onion. As soon as it got up to body temperature, they were all crying like toddlers. Never doubt Barry.

I notice he's knocking out insane boxes of nut truffles today.

After a visit today I can confirm them
Nut truffles are huge.

Got a 70cl bottle of I heart pink gin for 10.99 and loads of snack stuff for the kids.

Went for a rummage round the charity shops never seen so much shite 🤣

After a visit today I can confirm them
Nut truffles are huge.

Got a 70cl bottle of I heart pink gin for 10.99 and loads of snack stuff for the kids.

Went for a rummage round the charity shops never seen so much shite 🤣
My good lady can't walk past a charity shop
Right now she has a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate shoes on Ebay with a bid of £100, a few weeks ago she sold a Fendi handbag, bought for £5 sold for £90, not from Consett though 🤣

Back