Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

I will definitely be checking this place out in July when over on holiday. I’ve just got to see this place with my own eyes, I’m not doubting what I’ve read so far and the incredible bargains just seem to keep on coming.

I will definitely be checking this place out in July when over on holiday. I’ve just got to see this place with my own eyes, I’m not doubting what I’ve read so far and the incredible bargains just seem to keep on coming.
Remember to buy excess baggage and bring a few additional suitcases to fill up.

I think by the time your holiday comes around Barold will be doing AI stays or at the very least self catering. That's if the booze cruises from park lane don't take off like.

Remember to buy excess baggage and bring a few additional suitcases to fill up.
I’m in the international freight business so depending on what specials he has I was thinking of shipping a pallet or two back to Oz

I think by the time your holiday comes around Barold will be doing AI stays or at the very least self catering. That's if the booze cruises from park lane don't take off like.
That would just be my luck at the minute, I may bring my hols forward

Last edited:
Barry needs to be chief negotiator for a deal to leave the EU

How does he get these bargains man
He maybe selling at a loss just to get his name out there, these prices seem to be well below cost or wholesale price from what I’ve read.
Puts May et al to shame.

Barry for Prime Minister I say!

He could probably turn his hand to anything and politics being

He maybe selling at a loss just to get his name out there, these prices seem to be well below cost or wholesale price from what I’ve read.

He could probably turn his hand to anything and politics being probably another

Last edited:

Back