Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

i pity all the haters.

i'm going to enjoy a nice bag of brannigans beef & mustard crisps - 1 of the 12 i got for the princely sum of £1

and i'm not worried about the short date on them, cos i'll have ate them all before they even get a chance to go out of date
:lol::lol::lol:

i pity all the haters.

i'm going to enjoy a nice bag of brannigans beef & mustard crisps - 1 of the 12 i got for the princely sum of £1

and i'm not worried about the short date on them, cos i'll have ate them all before they even get a chance to go out of date
All I can say is WOW

Just been. Fuck me the kids are going to love me. Skip full of sugary goodness and only 11 quid down.
Tell us more mate. How was it?

Any sign of Barry?

It’ll be quality stuff mate. Barry doesn’t do crap gear. It’s cheap but it’s not rubbish.

Is it impregnated with aloe vera lotion like the bog roll in Home Bargains? You get 18 rolls for £4.49 there and it's nice and soothing on the hoop.

Just been. Fuck me the kids are going to love me. Skip full of sugary goodness and only 11 quid down.

Aye, its so cheap we are thinking about starting a family again to maximise the benefit of shopping there.

Is it impregnated with aloe vera lotion like the bog roll in Home Bargains? You get 18 rolls for £4.49 there and it's nice and soothing on the hoop.

Pics?

Last edited:
All I can say is WOW

Any sign of Barry?
Tremendous. Even treated myself to 4 slabs of fostaz. And some Persil. No sign of the gaffer

Aye, its so cheap we are thinking about starting a family again to maximise the benefit of shopping there.

Pics?
I feel for people without kids now. I didn't used to.

All I can say is WOW

Any sign of Barry?
“AM DEAD WACKY ME”

Either that or we are dealing with full of learning issues here.

Do they even have supermarkets in concett? This will be as good as it gets.
Yeah a tesco morrisons Lidl & Aldi iirc

f***ing hell 253 posts about Barry's Bargain Superstore in Consett, the SMB really is at the cutting edge of modern conversation :lol:
Most are by some idiot writing “OH THIS IS AMAZING” or “COME ALONG LADS ITS ALL GOOd QUALITY BARGAINS” and “TELL us MORE MATE” a dozen times a day.

Last edited:

Back