Barnsley - Bookies favourites for the league

• Thread starter Deleted member 41941
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 41941

Don't agree with that mind.

Over the course of the season I can see us winning the league outright.

Where's this faith for Barnsley come from?

Barnsley in comparison with us thou.

We have players coming back from injury.
The teams starting to gel.
We've got the January transfer window to work with.

Just feel we can get promoted with the silverware aswell.

Should not have gone down like, still shocked they got relegated instead of Bolton/Birmingham to be honest.
Would you rather Bolton/Birmingham went down last season as they'd be less of a threat this season?

We’ll muller them in a few weeks.

Said on here though we have 1 home before then, they have 4!:eek:

Look very much like us. Play very attacking football which means they leave themselves open at back

Look very much like us. Play very attacking football which means they leave themselves open at back
What I was thinking, I would say atm there is little difference between us and them but I can see us steadily improving, whether they can keep up remains to be seen, won't be far away that's fair to say.

Why? They were terrible.
Take away their 2 wins against the basket case that was us and their league form was pretty atrocious. Their point total only looked remotely respectable thanks to McBurnie and the points he gained them second half of the season.

Take away their 2 wins against the basket case that was us and their league form was pretty atrocious. Their point total only looked remotely respectable thanks to McBurnie and the points he gained them second half of the season.

Even when they beat us at Oakwell they were shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back